FIELD GUIDE IS AN IMMERSIVE FOUR-DAY
This June, unplug and boost your design thinking abilities with coaching from the best in the field at Field Guide.
Field Guide is a four-day program to learn the fundamentals of design thinking through hands-on teamwork, dynamic lectures, and relevant exercises taught by experts-in-the-field.
Field Guide benefits:
- Learn concrete strategies to foster design thinking abilities in your organization
- Practice new skills with a 5:1 participant-to-guide ratio
- Understand the mindset of a successful design thinker
- Enjoy an all-inclusive conference with meals, lodging, and activities
- Connect with a design thinking guide post-conference for further coaching. (Additional cost may apply)
This June, the world-class IDEAS Center is your classroom and the Western Maine Mountains are your inspiration.